Friday, November 23, 2007

black friday

I felt my thanksgiving day post was rather not satisfying. So I owe it to my vast readership (lol) to talk about something more fulfilling. Anyways, I have been having fun paper trading quite a bit recently. So lets talk about some stocks I am currently paper trading:

Bzh

Wern

Zoll

Vicl

So yeah, what’s significant about those 4 stocks? Absolutely nothing! Which is why those stocks were chosen. I did choose them because they were low in price and through analysis of historical performance they have a potential for a bullish run. But yeah, we won’t think about the latter half of what I just stated, that would make too much sense. So yeah, lets keep those picks in mind as we head on into the holiday months.

Okay so now that I got my weekly picks out of the way. Let’s talk about the market a little. Well, today’s black Friday, and so far it’s looking pretty good for the retail industry as usual. (just like last year) All eyes seem to always look at the retail sector during black Friday which makes sense. Because of this over all the market is having a nice rally today as it seems. But I am still rather skeptical about a more long-term rally as we enter the holiday months ahead. But only time will tell, hopefully I’m wrong of course. Well, I think I got my feet wet enough with this post. It’s a good solid second post I’d say. I’ll tip my legs in the water next time.

No comments: