Friday, June 19, 2009

New offer, and Idea

Ok, so again, it has been a while since my last post. Why is that?
Well, I have decided to start a subscription service. I provide stock picks and what I do before I do it. As opposed to afterwards. That is why, I haven't had time recently to blog about my stock picks and what I have done. No worries, though, I plan to continue my blog. You will be able to continue to view my performance, and picks, and what I am doing after the trades. If you would like to get my recommendations before my trades.






E-mail for the Newsletter






I am currently offering monthly subscriptions at $19.95

It is a whopping deal in my personal opinion. As I provide a excellent service in picking the correct stocks, so you and I can both make money. I do not follow a system, nor is this a swing trade service like others. This is merely, I pick good stocks, and buy them also. (putting the money where my mouth is.) And I tell you the reader when to sell them, when I decide to sell them. Usually for a profit. (Currently close to 50% this year.) (Due to the recession, allowing massive gains on good picks.)

Anyways, I will be posting on the latest happenings this weekend hopefully. To the people that just like what happens afterwards.

No comments: